Thursday, January 24, 2008

Day 24 - EXCELlent M&Ms

I had been a stay-at-home mom since just after my youngest daughter was born - okay I did some website work from home and volunteered all the time but officially I wasn't working. This past September I went back to work part-time as the computer teacher at my youngest daughter's school. I teach classes for Kindergarten through 8th grade every afternoon from 12:30 or 1 until 3pm. I have a theme each month and this month it's all about Excel. All the students from grades 3 through 8 are doing some kind of project in Excel with M&Ms. Here a few shots of the M&M project for 3rd & 4th grade.
Day24
Date Taken: January 24, 2008
Camera: Canon EOS 40D
Lens: Canon 50mm 1.4
Exposure: 0.017 sec (1/60)
Aperture: f/3.2 (Apple plaque) & f/4.0 (Computer and M&Ms)
Focal Length: 50 mm
ISO Speed: 500 (Computer and M&Ms) & 640 (Apple plaque)
Exposure Bias: 0 EV
Flash: Flash did not fire

Oh, and in case you didn't realize, you can click on any of the pictures to see a larger version; this will usually take you to the Flickr photo page and then you can choose All Sizes to see the larger version.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Neat idea! I am taking the year off from teaching to stay with my baby. I taught 1st for 4 years and 6th for 1. It can be fun and tiring!