Thursday, January 31, 2008

Day 30 - Surprise! More Nutcracker

No, I'm not done with these yet. Work, yearbook duties (have I mentioned I'm the yearbook editor and take most of the photos for the yearbook at my youngest daughter's school) and general mom duties take most of my time so I have to process these as I get time. I wish I could just do them all at one time so the processing would be really consistent. I try to do similar processing but I'm noticing differences - part of that is the fact that I took photos from different places but some of it is post processing I'm sure. Anyway, this photo was taken from the wings and shows the Present Dance during Act I.
IMG_1661
Date Taken: December 8, 2007
Camera: Canon EOS 40D
Lens: Canon 50mm 1.8
Exposure: 0.01 sec (1/100)
Aperture: f/2.8
Focal Length: 50 mm
ISO Speed: 3200
Exposure Bias: 1/3 EV
Flash: Flash did not fire

No comments: