Sunday, April 26, 2009

Week 17: First Driving Lesson


First Driving Lesson, originally uploaded by Visions By Vicky.

It's another Saturday (instead of Friday) photo but I had to take this photo this week because the day has arrived for my oldest daughter's very first in car driving lesson. I took it as a good sign that the instructor did not try to make her back out of our driveway as her first experience. I have trouble backing out of that driveway and I've been driving for many, many years! All went well with the first lesson so we're on our way to having a brand new driver in the family.

Date Taken: April 25, 2009
Camera: Canon EOS 40D
Exposure: 1/250
Aperture: f/9.0
Focal Length: 28 mm
ISO Speed: 200
Exposure Bias: 0 EV
Flash: On (trying to fill in the shadows but it didn't work very well - someday I'll figure this out!)

I also used Picnik to add a few low opacity effects to the photo including: HDR, Lomo & Cross Process.

No comments: