Sunday, August 30, 2009

Week 35: Happy Birthday E!


Happy Birthday E!, originally uploaded by Visions By Vicky.

Seventeen years ago on August 29th 1992 at 07:46am, we welcomed our oldest daughter to the world. She was 19" long and weighed 6lbs 3 ozs. and was almost 5 weeks early.

She amazed me then and continues to amaze me now and I cannot imagine how empty my life would be without her.

This week's photo was taken after my now 17 year old daughter opened the cellphone she wanted for her birthday. Now, if the activation would only kick in I'm sure she'd be ecstatic!

Photo Taken: August 29, 2009
Camera: Canon EOS 40D
Lens: Canon 50mm f1.4
Exposure: 1/60
Aperture: f/2.2
Focal Length: 50 mm
ISO Speed: 1600
Exposure Bias: 0 EV
Flash: Off, Did not fire
Manual, Spot Metering, Auto White Balance

No comments: