Sunday, January 9, 2011

Adding To The Vocals


Adding to the vocals, originally uploaded by Visions By Vicky.
Is it cheating to add another photo from January's Band Night as a photo of the day? When I saw that The Daily Shoot assignment for today was Embrace the shadows today and make a photograph dominated by dark tones, also known as a low-key image, I knew I'd have some of those in the pictures I took after midnight at band night. Since I took it after midnight, it was taken on January 9th!

Band night almost always includes some guest artists. Last night was no exception. Scott Totten, who is in the Beach Boys Band with John Cowsill joined the band for a few numbers. He played Timmy's guitar while Timmy borrowed Robby's microphone to add to the vocals.

Date Taken: January 9, 2011
Camera: Canon EOS 40D
Lens: Canon 50mm 1.4
Exposure Program: Manual
Exposure: 1/50
Aperture: f/1.4
Focal Length: 50 mm
ISO Speed: 3200
Exposure Bias: 0 EV
Flash: Off

No comments: