Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Ahhhh, Diet Coke


Ahhhh, Diet Coke, originally uploaded by Visions By Vicky.
I took a peek at today's Daily Shoot assignment which was Make a photograph today that features or uses a liquid as a subject. Since I was on my way to pour myself a glass of Diet Coke (a liquid), I decided to make that the subject of my photo for the day.

Rather than grab my 40D, I picked up my iPod Touch and I took this shot using the Hipstamatic App. A question for anyone else who uses Hipstamatic, is there are a way I can set things up so I can actually see what the resulting picture will actually include? Right now, I see only a small portion of the resulting image.

Date Taken: January 11, 2011
Camera: Hipstamatic 175
Software: Helga Viking Lens, Float Film, No Flash

No comments: