Sunday, January 23, 2011

A Final Curtain Call

Sunday I had the privilege of celebrating the life of Bill Erwin with those who knew and loved him. If you don't know who Bill was, check out the previous link or this tribute to Bill on an I Love Lucy fan site.

I will always remember the stories Bill would tell when the Cow-sillys, as he had dubbed us, went over to visit his daughter, Kelly. We all thoroughly enjoyed the time that we spent with him. Bill turned 96 this year and I can only hope that I am lucky enough to make it that far. R.I.P., Bill.

The stage is now dark and the final curtain has been closed but Bill Erwin will live on for those that knew and loved him both as friends and family and as fans.

Date Taken: January 23, 2011
Camera: Canon EOS 40D
Lens: Tamron 28-75mm 2.8
Exposure Program: Manual
Exposure: 1/80
Aperture: f/5.0
Focal Length: 65 mm
ISO Speed: 1600
Exposure Bias: 0 EV
Flash: Off

No comments: