Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Juggling Anyone?


Juggling Anyone?, originally uploaded by Visions By Vicky.
Today, I did have something in mind to shoot but I ran out of time at school to do it. When I got home I was at a loss and didn't want to take yet another picture of Nemo. I headed over to The Daily Shoot for some inspiration and went with their suggestion of the day. Make an interesting photograph of something mundane and ordinary today.

These juggling balls sit on a dresser in our bedroom. I see them every day but never really notice them. So, I lined them up on a black Snuggie on the bed and took a few shots. This was the one I liked the best. It was post processed to give some "oomph" to the colors.

Date Taken: January 5, 2011
Camera: Canon EOS 40D
Lens: Tamron 28-75mm 2.8
Exposure Program: Manual
Exposure: 1/200
Aperture: f/2.8
Focal Length: 75 mm
ISO Speed: 3200
Exposure Bias: 0 EV
Flash: Off