Thursday, January 13, 2011

My Morning at the DMV


My Morning at the DMV, originally uploaded by Visions By Vicky.
This morning we added another licensed driver to the family. Our oldest daughter took her driving test today and passed. Yikes! Does this mean we need to let her take the car out - alone?

And, yes, we did spend most of the morning at the DMV. Her appointment was at 10am but we went a little early and didn't get done until 11:30am.

Date Taken: January 13, 2011
Camera: Canon EOS 40D
Lens: Tamron 28-75mm 2.8
Exposure Program: Manual
Aperture: f/16.0
Focal Length: 57 mm
ISO Speed: 100
Exposure Bias: 0 EV
Flash: Off

An HDR effect was added to the photo using the tutorial at http://garmahis.com/tutorials/fake-hdr-photoshop-tutorial/. I like it better on the photos I took of the palm tree but I had to use the DMV sign as my photo of the day because of the milestone it represents!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Woohoo! Congratulations, Emily!