Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Day 41: My Favorite Things #5

Don't you just love technology? I know I do. When I first started working with computers, I worked on mini-computers for business that were the size of a washing machine or bigger and had 40 MB (yes megabyte) drives and main frames that took up entire rooms that needed their own air conditioners! It simply amazes me how small storage devices have gotten. Today's picture is of one of the flash drives I use to take data back and forth to school or between machines that we don't have networked (yet) here at home. Before flash drives I would have to burn a CD to transfer files - this is much faster and holds a ton more. I love it! This photo was taken outside using a piece of purple paper as a backdrop.
IMG_3172
Date Taken: February 10, 2008
Camera: Canon EOS 40D
Lens: Tamron 28-75mm 2.8
Exposure: 0.008 sec (1/125)
Aperture: f/3.2
Focal Length: 63 mm
ISO Speed: 125
Exposure Bias: 0 EV
Flash: Flash did not fire

No comments: