Friday, April 3, 2009

Week 14: Music Man Collage


Music Man Collage, originally uploaded by Visions By Vicky.
My oldest daughter is in the musical at her High School and the performances are this week. We attended the Friday night show and didn't have the best seats. They seemed good at the time I picked them but it was almost impossible to see around the people in front of us. The show was great anyway but the middle of the stage was blocked from my view much of the time.

Still, I had to capture a few photos so here is a collage created with Shape Collage of some of the photos I took. I made a collage of the ones you see here because my daughter is in all of these in one of her four costumes. Can you find her?

Date Take: April 3, 2009
Camera: Canon EOS 40D
Exposure: Various (typically between 100 & 200)
Aperture: Various (typically between 2.8 & 4.0)
Focal Length: 70 mm
ISO Speed: 3200
Flash: Off

No comments: