Saturday, April 11, 2009

Week 15: Cowsill Trio Smooth


Cowsill Trio Smooth, originally uploaded by Visions By Vicky.
Another Friday at the Pub enjoying music from Bob Cowsill. Recently, Bob has been joined for his first set by his son, Ryan, on keyboards and harmony vocals, and his nephew, Brendon, on guitar and harmony vocals. I had seen Brendon & Ryan play with Bob before but this was the first time I had been in since the younger generation of Cowsills had started to sing as well as play.

This was another try with high ISO and no flash with a point & shoot camera. I am impressed with the IS on this camera but my 40d is definitely the clear winner with noise and high ISO especially with my fast lenses.

Date Taken: April 10, 2009
Camera: Canon PowerShot A590 IS
Exposure: 1/8
Aperture: f/3.2
Focal Length: 7.9 mm
ISO Speed: 1600
Exposure Bias: 0 EV
Flash: Off
In camera sepia with curves adjustment in Adobe Photoshop CS2

No comments: