Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Canon Lens Triangle


Canon Lens Triangle, originally uploaded by Visions By Vicky.
Once again I turned to the Daily Shoot for inspiration. Today's assignment - Make a photograph with a triangular composition. I went literal with this and made a triangle of Canon Lenses. After I had finished and uploaded the shots to my computer, I realized that the 85mm was upside down for the shot. I decided not to redo it and picked the one I liked best of the bunch.

The lenses pictured are the Canon 28-135mm 3.5-5.6IS, Canon 50mm 1.4 and Canon 85mm 1.8.

I have been in to the retro, grungy type photos lately so I ran an Urban Acid action on the photo after I had converted it to black & white. Then I added some grunge overlays and the photo above is the result.

Date Taken: January 18, 2011
Camera: Canon EOS 40D
Lens: Tamron 28-75mm 2.8
Exposure Program: Manual
Exposure: 1/100
Aperture: f/5.6
Focal Length: 45 mm
ISO Speed: 3200
Exposure Bias: 0 EV
Flash: Off

If you're interested, you can also see the black & white version and black & white with some different grunge effects but no Urban Acid version over on my Flickr account.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice. I like it!