Saturday, January 29, 2011

EduCon - Can't Be There? Attend Virtually!

Today’s Daily Shoot assignment was Make a photograph that illustrates an aspect of communication.

I am spending much of the weekend virtually attending an education conference being held in Philadelphia. I would love to go to this one in person some day but until then I am so thankful that the sessions are being broadcast live and that many of them have collaborative documents, wikis, etc. to allow participation from those of us not in the physical room.

I took a photo of my screen as I was attending the Crafting Character session and adding my 2¢ to the Google Document for the session and keeping track of the EduCon discussions on Twitter. Now that's communication!

Date Taken: January 29, 2011
Camera: Canon EOS 40D
Lens: Tamron 28-75mm 2.8
Exposure Program: Manual
Exposure: 1/100
Aperture: f/5.6
Focal Length: 35 mm
ISO Speed: 1250
Exposure Bias: 0 EV
Flash: Off

No comments: