Sunday, January 30, 2011

What's Wrong With This Picture?

Today I virtually attended the EduCon2.3 session What's Wrong With This Picture? led by Dean Shareski & Darren Kuropatwa. During the session, attendees were charged with telling a lie with a picture or movie.

I failed at this completely with my DSLR. I could not get both my fingers & the palm tree in focus at the same time - not even close!
What's Wrong With This Picture Fail!
So, I tried it with my iPod Touch instead and wasn't thrilled with this one either. I'm never quite sure of the framing in the Hipstamatic app and this would be better if it were cropped. Oh well, I tried and I need a photo for the day, so this is it. Now I need to figure out how to really do this!

Date Taken: January 30, 2011
Camera: Hipstamatic 185
Flash: No Flash
Software: John S Lens, Pistil Film, No Flash

No comments: