Saturday, February 12, 2011

Cat Profile


Day 41: Cat Profile, originally uploaded by Visions By Vicky.
It was after dinner and I remembered that I hadn't taken my photo for the day. I checked out The Daily Shoot for inspiration.

Nemo, our cat, was sitting on the back of the chair in the office which he often does when I'm on the computer. I pulled out my camera and took a bunch of photos of him and a few of the iPod chord.

I didn't feel any of these really qualified for the assignment of Change your point of view. Make a photograph from an unusual point of view today. but I liked the rather lion-esque look of Nemo in this one.

Date Taken: February 10, 2011
Camera: Canon EOS 40D
Lens: Tamron 28-75mm 2.8
Exposure Program: Manual
Exposure: 1/60
Aperture: f/2.8
Focal Length: 70 mm
ISO Speed: 3200
Exposure Bias: 0 EV
Flash: Off

No comments: