Saturday, February 12, 2011

What's For Dinner?

Today's Daily Shoot assignment was Sometimes what’s out of focus can make the shot. Create a photograph today where some/all of your subject isn't in focus. My first thought was too bad I had used Nemo as a subject yesterday. Some of the photos I took would be a good fit for this assignment but I didn't want to take more of Nemo or use a photo from a previous day.

I grabbed my camera and took a shot of what was available which happened to be dinner. We had comfort food: Macaroni and Cheese with the addition of tuna and peas. I think I need to go to the grocery store and restock the cupboards.

Date Taken: February 11, 2011
Camera: Canon EOS 40D
Lens: Tamron 28-75mm 2.8
Exposure Program: Manual
Exposure: 1/50
Aperture: f/2.8
Focal Length: 75 mm
ISO Speed: 3200
Exposure Bias: 0 EV
Flash: Off

No comments: