Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Do You Know What I Am?

So, I hadn't taken my photo for the day and didn't want to use Nemo as the subject again (though I know I will in the future) so I decided to take some pictures of one of my favorite things.

It hangs around my neck on a lanyard along with my school keys every school day. There are days I just couldn't teach without it. My younger students think it's really funny and many of them think it's a pen. It's way more reflective than I thought it would be.

Do you know what it is? It's my USB flash drive! I have other flash drives but this is the one I use most of the time because I always know where it is since it's hanging around my neck. That reminds me, time to put it back on the lanyard.

Date Taken: February 1, 2011
Camera: Canon EOS 40D
Lens: Canon 85mm 1.8
Exposure Program: Manual
Aperture: f/3.2
Focal Length: 85 mm
ISO Speed: 1600
Exposure Bias: 0 EV
Flash: Off

No comments: