Saturday, February 12, 2011

My Favorite Pair of Shoes

If I had my way, I'd go barefoot or wear flip flops every day. Unfortunately, I can't, so these are my wear them every day shoes. Why? Mainly because they're easy to put on and take off and they're very comfy. As you can tell, I've worn them every day for a long time and they need to be replaced! Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find this shoe again and I have bought another similar shoe but it's not as comfy.

I took this photo to help out Brendan with his Big Shoe Project. Why don't you help him out too? Take a picture of your favorite shoes and submit it before Feb 14, 2011!

Date Taken: February 12, 2011
Camera: Canon EOS 40D
Lens: Tamron 28-75mm 2.8
Exposure Program: Manual
Exposure: 1/50
Aperture: f/3.2
Focal Length: 75 mm
ISO Speed: 400
Exposure Bias: 0 EV
Flash: On, Fired

No comments: